Monday, 4 August 2014

Petrol/Blood Work etc.

Hey there,

A bunch of random bits that don't fit into Bugtown or The Race project. Design ideas for the Petrol/Blood comp over @ Polycount:


Some blockout shots of an earlier version of the model:












This guy will be riding in the quadcopter if I ever
finish designing him:


















 Here's the workflow of how I composited together the finished vehicle concept using various material renders and some custom brushes:



















Some color keys I made using black and white compostions from Bone by Jeff Smith (Yay! Bone!). If you've never read the book I really recommend it. Particularly the first 4 volumes.











Hopefully I'll have some new Race stuff soonish! Cheers!

3 comments:

Al said...

love those blockouts!

single said...

Nice blog, thank you for sharing, I hope you can share more stuff!
WOW Gold / World Of Warcraft Gold /mmo7d.com

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!