Wednesday 19 October 2011

Shameless Self Promotion












Hi there,

No new artwork from me just yet, but I wanted to let you know that I will be doing a Zbrush demo on the Artists' Stage at Blizzcon this Friday. So if anyone reading this is attending the con, then drop by and say hello. I will be demoing along with Arnold Tsang and Justin Kunz so it should be good fun! The Artists Stage was my favourite part of Blizzcon last year and I recommend checking it out. I promise actual new art next time I post.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Peter Oedekoven said...

Wish I could be there Nick,but its toooooooo far away:)
I gotta learn z brush though!

Jeffrey said...

I'm just picking Zbrush and it's so obtuse to me then other modeling programs. I will be going to Blizzcon and look forward to your demo!

Bryan Wynia said...

Nice dude, wish I could make it.